What you read on Nonwovens-Industry.com – Nonwovens Industry Magazine
This news came ahead of the announcement that Lysol Disinfecting Wipes made from 100% plant-based fibers have been named the winners of the 2022 “Product of the Year” award in the Disinfecting Wipes category by Product of the Year in the United States. . The plastic-free wipes are formulated to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on surfaces around the home.
Here are the top 10 most viewed news stories on Nonwovens-Industry.com for the month of February.
1. Freudenberg Performance Materials develops composite geogrid
2. Lysol Disinfectant Wipes Win 2022 Product of the Year Award
3. Albaad invests in a sustainable nonwovens production chain
4. Fibrix Filtration acquires Americo Manufacturing Company
5. Petz Acquires Sustainable Dog Bed Maker
6. Mondi is giving up her personal care unit
7. KC Buys Majority Stake in Reusable Thinx Fem Hy Brand
8. PPE Manufacturer Globus Group Commits to Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2027
9. Dyper diverts over 10 million pounds of diaper waste from landfills
10. Hospeco launches Enviro Gards Organic Maxi Pad Vend Pack